The story of the devil's daughter, part three

 Part 3


I found


Adami, a tall black creature with small horns, his eyes completely zero, and his entire body full of hair. He smiled at me. His teeth appeared very, very white.

How are you, sapphire, thank God for safety, you have enlightened your home.

I tried to open my eyes to speak, but my voice did not come out.. I tried to collect the words.. I told him who are you?

I know you don't know me and maybe no one told you about me, but I've been watching you for a long time and I know all your news

Oh, you are mine

..I am your dear grandfather

I kept screaming, screaming, and put both hands on my eyes so I couldn't see

I found him saying that I will leave you now and come to you again when you calm down

I kept putting my hands on my hands so that I could not hear and close my eyes, I was very afraid to open it.. I waited for a while, and then I opened my eyes

I found my grandfather standing in front of me with the dog and saying to me, “Oh, my love, I forgot to tell you something.. I just told your sister, ‘Let someone from you go to the third floor. For any reason, I caught myself and told him, ‘Where is Morgan?’”

I made it up, my love

I want to go to her now

Come with me..

I walked with him to the end of the road until he reached us to Marjan's room. I found the door open and met her. I put him back on the bed and held his bride for the first time I saw her. His maids laughed and were very happy.

Marjejjan in what and what bride de

This is a bride that belonged to my mother, my grandfather, to me

Come on, my love, to have dinner, I brought ready-made food

He locked the door and got out

What's wrong with you, sapphire?

You had the right to have something unnatural in this house, I saw..

I met her with my brilliance and interrupted me and said

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmm

Eh? How did I tell you?

We can't tell each other anything at all. We will live like we used to live with Mama in Kuwait - because we don't see, we don't hear, we don't speak.

I looked at her in astonishment. Isn't this my sister who was asking me questions while we were coming? What is the might that is in it?

Let's go and have dinner and sleep early today so that we can wake up tomorrow from the beginning of the day, bring our needs and prepare for the university

I shut up, I can't find anything to say

We went to dinner..as long as we were sitting on the table holding the bride, don't leave her..

Leave the bride to know how to eat, you are not focused on eating and her workers are playing?

It's normal, what's the problem, ruby, my love? In general, if you want a bride, you also play a lot. The sad thing is that you will die. Tomorrow, when you come back from the university, you will look and take what you want.

May God protect you, Grandpa. Thank you. I am only talking to eat.. We have grown up playing with dolls. This is what I want to tell her, but she did not hear me at all. Of course, I will come with you to the store and take a toy.

Okay, my love, the one you love, I'm going to wash my hands, and I'm going to my office. I have some work and things to do, and then I'll sleep.

What job is this darkness?

I pray a bit, and I telegraph and say

I have a job that I will finish, sapphire

Frankly, I was afraid, I told him, okay, my grandfather, at your convenience

He returned to his friendly smile more than necessary

I have always loved friendly personalities very much, even if they are serious..it is not comfortable for me...already, there are theories that talk about the phobia of friendly people..you feel that there is often a misfortune behind them..and he suddenly turned and became terrifying and not friendly..then what does he do seriously? What I know is that he was an officer in the army and attended the 1973 war, after which he left the army at all and bought this farm and lived here...maybe he has something else

Yaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I let go of all these thoughts, but my grandfather's voice interrupted my thoughts

Sapphire, Sapphire, you heard me, my love

What, my grandfather, did you not go to your office?

Ads by Google

X

We have been working to talk to you since then, and you are my release and my soul is in another kingdom

for the guts

Can you remove the rest of the food after you and your sister have finished...it is necessary to remove it...don't forget to eat the rest of the food at all for any reason

Yes..but I do not know where the kitchen is..go to the end of this road on the right and take the candlestick with you, it will show you

Present

And I walked.. I looked at Marjane, I found her as she is holding the bride and she is eating with her hands and the bride is eating and laughing

Are you, Mama, Morgan.. are you crazy? What is the rotten bride in your hands? De Ptklha violin? Oh, the Prophet’s prayer..we won’t go to university after tomorrow. You go back to the nursery, or I put you in the insane hospital.

The story of the devil's daughter

The second part

But oh rubies.. your laughter has increased too much. If you finished eating my people, you wouldn't invite me, and she got up and took him to the bride and her feet

Well, that's it, I'm sorry, don't be upset..ok, take the candle to light it up for you

I turned to get her a candle from the candlestick next to me and her hands

I found her gone!!!

Did she follow my nation's walk? When will all this peace come out?

Morgan, are you joking with me? Morgan where are you? I grabbed the candlestick and was about to get up..I found something that grabbed my legs from under the table

تعليقات