The story of the devil's daughter

 The second part

He gave us his hand and got us up. He called the dog and stroked it. He said, “This is coral and ruby, oh auspicious.

Okay, my love, there is no need

The dog is very big, black in color, and its fangs are large and terrifying..I'm sure a pet like Majdi said he knows his dog..but when I came to stroke him the first time I touched him, I felt that my body was electrocuted..and I couldn't breathe.

That's it, leave it, you don't have to touch it if you're afraid

I'm not afraid

Come, Oriko's children, your floor will be in the second floor

We walked with him and went up the stairs.. It is too high. This ladder is over 100 steps. We finally arrived. My grandfather opened the door of his room and said:

This is your room, sapphire, go in and put your needs

Come, Morgan, Oudtk here

Marjane stayed standing and told him, "But we are used to staying in one room, me and my sister."

Oh, this is your house there in Kuwait, but here the house is very big, and I prepared each one a room for you

Just grandpa..

I found my grandfather close to her face and yelling at her and saying it

I told you this is your sister's room, and you are here, come and show it to you.. What is not understood, my love

And he got up

I told her to go with him, see your room..we will go away from each other. Where are you afraid of? I will put the bag and come to you

Ok

And I walked after him

Ads by Google

X

I entered the room, put my suitcase on the floor.. The room is spacious, it has a large bed and a dresser, and on it is a plate with two candles, a large mirror and a large window. It is clear that this villa is very old because its ceiling is very high, like the old English buildings that we see in the middle of the country. I opened the window to allow some freshness to enter. I noticed Indeed, the trees of the garden go to the second floor with me, and there is a tree sticking to it in the window. I don't see it well because the world is so dark that I wanted to see the view outside, how it works.

I screamed, but I saw the view

I found Adami cemeteries

The villa that we are preparing in overlooks the tombs

Coral black collapsing with her right to be afraid. The scene is terrifying. The area of the cemeteries is very large, as if it were formed with no other..I was on a bus. I felt that something was moving in the middle of the cemeteries at a terrible speed. Something black in color. This thing entered in the middle of the trees and quickly returned and entered through the iron door of our house and kept running. The garden is so close to home

I felt that my heart would stop with terror

I heard a sound as if someone were scratching with their fingernails, so be careful. I stretched my head out of the window and looked under it. I found a black object with a completely yellow eye that jumped and kept looking out on the precaution.

The tree kept shaking, shaking, shaking...my heart is a very rigid pawn that will stop in terror

Suddenly, everything fell silent except for the sound of my heart that I heard..my saliva was very dry. I said to go get water to drink and take a breath.

I found Adam

... Wait for the third part


تعليقات