The story of the devil's daughter, the last part. Horror stories

 

The story of the devil's daughter

#Part V and the last

Where is Morgan, Grandpa?

You have never been on vacation, and your news has been interrupted

I got a call from my father, Al-Farouq, 4 years later, that Zahra committed suicide. She threw herself from the balcony and was buried there, and he will try to come back here with you... And I did not hear from you again after 5 years.

Until the embassy called me to come and receive you and your sister's body

receive me?

Oh, my love, after the house is burned, and your sister died

My sister who died?

Coral, my love

How did you die?

The house burned with you and I don’t even know Al-Farouk. Until now, where is his body? Your sister received it and buried it here. The cemetery has been there for about 11 years.

How is my grandfather, Omal, who is next to you? Morgan Aisha? Who is the base of this, grandfather? How did we enter the Faculty of Medicine, and the college is supposed to start and we will attend it..

You, my love, entered college 3 years ago

3 years, what? I'm 17 years old

you have 20

Well, what, I don't understand..but you imagine that Marjane is dead, lala is really alive. Of course, it's auspicious. Your photographer is here. I see it here.

No he is not here

I looked at the window. I found him standing.. Grandpa Maimoon.. What is Grandpa Suleiman saying.. Seriously? He committed suicide while we were living with Mama.. How did Mama commit suicide when we were living with whom... Then Morgan and I came to college.. Seriously, believe me

And I kept wailing, wailing, wailing, screaming and yelling.. Marjaaaaaaaaaaan Marjaaan..and she was standing in front of me looking at me and wailing..she looks exactly like me, we are twins...what is this, even wearing the same clothes as me...is it possible that this is not Marjaan, this is me...very strange me I moved my hand up, she moved her hand too..I looked, I found myself standing in front of the mirrors

how?

Inside me, not my sister? what happened

Turning around, I found a little girl, about 4 years old, telling me

Don't be afraid, oh sapphire, our Lord will save us

any?

coral

Let's hide under the bed from the evil lady until Baba saves us from her

Baba

The scene has changed... This is our house in Kuwait, really.. And Baba is standing and standing in front of them... Who is this.. A tall black creature with long hair and horns and red eyes.. This is Zubaida... And Baba.. Baba has changed, he is also tall and black and has horns.. But we are not afraid of him

My brother Al-Farouk, do not try. One of them will die and wear the other, and you will join your wife.

O Zubaida, you damned one, you will die today... You think that people like you can never be eliminated, but only fire will end everything as it began

Suddenly, the house is lit up, and I and Marjane are holding each other.. Oh, Marjaan, my sister...

Ads by Google

Al-Zubaydah screamed...not today...and a horrible gap appeared, the wall was black and a door was stuck in it. He screamed..and a book fell from his hand and the gap closed and disappeared with a door inside it...the fire engulfed the house..she smiled at us and said come, my daughters..I am your aunt Al-Zubaydah.. Marjane got scared and held on to me. I went and took courage and got up.

X

X

Our date is now before sunrise.. so choose which of you will be mine.. you or Morgan

take me me...

Yes, I will take you for courage, and I will leave your sister..to be the sacrifice

Suddenly, Marjan flew into the air, hit the ceiling, and fell to the ground. She died.

I testified and testified against myself fourteen times. Go down, O servants, and help me to enter the body of my niece, O Ruby, as destined for me.

Azbarash Azbarash Faded Faded Fatigue Fatigue Oh, work, work, I swear to you in the names of your kings to obey me and carry out my order

I found myself saying

No, O righteous kings.. I swear to you, by your Lord Most High, to protect me from it...

I found her standing frozen in place

I remembered Mama's words now.. Mama Zahra always used to tell us

I'll tell you a problem.

And I said

I screamed, screamed, and the house was burning.. I woke up in the hospital and the doctor told me that your grandfather is coming to take you, ruby.. I had the book that was in Baba's hand.

And I met my grandfather...my grandfather Suleiman...and my dear grandfather, the king of the black elves...this afternoon after I came home...he was living in a fight about the wars that took place...he got angry with his son Maymoon and was imprisoned since that day...and Baba Al-Farouq died and My mother Zahra died by suicide because of her, and my sister Marjane.... I figured out everything... They all died because of it

I missed everything...

I preferred to cry and scream

My grandfather told me..but Zubaida is back again and wants to dress your body and we need your help, you are the only one who can do it

She will show me, grandpa

تعليقات