Story of the daughter of the devil

 #


Story _ of _ the _ daughter _ of _ the _ devil


#part One


My name is Yaqoot Farouk Al Aziz

I was living with my mother and my twin sister, Marjan, in Kuwait. Marjan and I were born there. Our father died when we were young, and Mama was the one who raised us until we got to university. It was normal for us to go back to Egypt. Mama, Marjan and I stayed to finish the procedures. We have an apartment that we preferred during this period, but the plan was that when we finished Mama will come back, and we will move Morgan and I, and we will live with my grandfather until the holiday season comes, and Mama will come to us every how many months, which is normal, I mean, and so on..my grandfather did not live near the university. He had a farm that was a bit extremist. What I knew was that in order to go to the university, the road took an hour from there..but we finished. Everything came, Mama's return to travel, we packed our bags, got into a taxi, and arrived in front of my grandfather's house. It was around 3 in the afternoon. The house was very large and had a large iron gate.. The truth is, Mama did not enter with us or tell us anything. All she did was greet us and bid us farewell and told the taxi driver to take her to the airport and we will get off here. A completely deserted street, with no people or animals. Even the trees on the sides of the street are dull and their leaves are yellow and dead. We looked around us, there was no one at all.. The street is not wide, but it is very long. The land is not paved and it is all sand and small dirt on the right side. Asfar and Dablan on the north side are small houses, very far from each other, and it is clear that they are completely deserted, except for the house we are standing in front of. We don’t ask what she tells us, we do it without any questions..we were brought up like this when we were young..we didn’t see anything we didn’t ask, why or why, or what was caused by our mother. We are very, very speechless. Even if we asked about something, we didn’t get an answer..A lot of us asked where our family is. Why did we return? It happened after my dad passed away.. Why didn't we see my grandfather before? There are no answers, to some extent we despair of the question. The truth is that our life was very difficult, and I either believed that we got rid of it and came to a new life in a new place, and this made me excited, especially since I would finally see my grandfather. My sister's feelings too, because she held my hands as we entered..to reach the building we walked a long distance..it is assumed that what we are walking in is a private garden in the house, but it is not a garden at all..the same trees outside..there are dull and dead plants everywhere.. There is a small swing next to the trees, but it has dirt on it and its bumpers. It has been sitting there for 70 years, and no one uses it.. We arrived at the house. It has 3 floors, surrounded by trees, and very large. It reached the second floor, for example..I looked at Marjan, meaning I banged on the door..I found her afraid, and she looks at me and says no. She has the right to everything Strange and suspicious, but we have to go in and adapt because the end of the university will start in two days, and we have to arrange our lives. And we continue to pull it from her performance with wellness and we entered.. the world Darkness, but there is dim lighting coming from a place.. I look behind me to close the door. I found the world at night outside.. How did I know when we were in the afternoon? I didn't want to occupy my brain. I pulled my sister to continue walking. The door opened behind us.

Morgan screamed

I dedicate what air to lock it

Where is the air?

Outside the air, my daughter, lock it. How do you know how you are in the air here?

The world is the night of my nation, we are not at 3 o'clock in the afternoon

Winter time, my daughter, sunset comes early

Do you know where you came from before?

What are all these questions, Yamarjan? Did you come to Egypt, and do you think that our way of life will change to El-Dergadi? We don't invite anything that happens, we want to spend our time and pay attention to our studies, and the end of medical school is difficult..

While I was talking to her, I found her looking behind me and his flashlight and consulting about something behind me that I could not see

I turned around and saw big yellow eyes looking at me and a snarling sound, and he attacked us.

We both screamed and fell to the ground

We heard a shrieking sound... just auspicious

We saw an old man holding a lighted candlestick and he came to us.. approached us and said.. sapphire. Morgan, I'm sorry, my beloved, the light interrupted the grocery store for more than 7 hours. .. this is my dog, you will love him, he is kind and good, he has been with me for a long time, he is just so that he does not know you, so he loves him to any stranger

تعليقات